Saturday, January 30, 2010

End of the Month Review

It is almost the end of the month and granted that I started this project half way through the month I feel pretty good about the way it has started. I understand that portion control will always be my struggle because face it we all love to eat what we like. Plus making the healthier choices when I get the chance to eat and not fall back into bad habits. I hope to continue making meals at home and once we get to eat at the same table it will be nice to have family meals again. That is what I am looking forward to when we move.

The next month is De-Clutter Month for me, on top of this on going Healthier Me month. So I won't be posting my daily food log but instead how the declutter project goes. I will be keeping my food log but going back to the good ol' paper and pen method. So I will try to keep everyone update how life goes and I am really excited to start the declutter part because hopefully soon we are going to move. So if anyone wants any of our stuff, I will post some of the things that are still good condition that we just have to get rid of so it is up for grabs. If you can haul it you can have it, but it has to go before we move in :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment