I tackled the first project of the next month's resolution...decluttering my bedroom. Here are just a few pictures to show you the mess I was able to accumulate in 6 1/2 years in a 2x6 sq. ft area. Has anyone watched the show Hoarders? I am afraid that could be me some day. The only good thing is that I am ready to part with things. I was able to say bye bye to 1 bag of clothes, which will be more for sure once I wash all the dirty clothes from the pile of clothes you can see from the picture below. Well actually all of the them are not dirty but have been in piles since we don't have enough space for them and have fallen to the ground over time. So I am forced to wash them again.
The next picture is the shoe pile that I am going to get rid of too. My problem isn't necessarily shoes but purses and as you can see I was able to get rid of a few of them too. I am proud of my willingness to get rid of stuff. That means when I need something again, I get to go shopping!!! 
My only problem is Chris...he doesn't want to take the time to look through his stuff but at the same time he doesn't trust me to get rid of the stuff that doesn't fit or work for him anymore. REALLY....we still have a few boxes of stuff that he moved out of his folks house that he swore he would look at but they still sit in our basement. Does he really think he is going to fit into those high school T-shirts anymore? I love him dearly but seriously!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment