I just got back from a great weekend of scrapbooking and relaxing, and now I have to get prepared for my journey that starts tomorrow. Now I just have to get Chris on the same page. I came home to find that he had disappeared with two of my kids, and Jasmine didn't know where he was. It is kind of frustrating to come back to reality and see that nothing has changed and to see my detailed list of things that needed to be accomplished didn't get finished. Now Nick doesn't have his project finished for Monday and they aren't going to get any sleep either because they are stuck up in Virgina.
It was pretty much the same from all of the girls at the retreat about their husbands, but why is it that we let them off the hook or that we figure we have to live with it? I hope that I am able to refocus on my project here and get this train wreck back on course. I, for sure can, tell you after a weekend away I really missed my kids and Tony is a riot.
Sunday, January 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment