Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tuesday -- First Weigh In

Even after my disastrous weekend and self doubt, the scale read 144 lbs today at my folks house. So it would seem to be that I still was able to lose 1.5 lbs. Not sure how I feel about that one but I also have to mention the scale dilemma.

The first time I got on the scale it said 143 lbs and then I remembered my mom saying that you should weigh yourself twice so I stepped on it again...143 lbs again. YEAH!!! Okay just to make sure it wasn't a fluke, I weighed myself again before I left...146.5 (WHAT). So I did what every person would do, I went to the bathroom and took off my hoodie. Then the scale said 144 lbs and to make sure again I weighed myself twice (144). Not to be paranoid, but then I weighed myself with the hoodie on again 146.5 and with it off again 144. So I am officially going with 144 lbs.

I know most if not all of it is water that my body is shedding but your body has to get rid of the icky stuff right? I will take it no matter what it is...1.5 lbs is better than nothing. Now I have to just keep focused and not get stressed about starting classes again.

No comments:

Post a Comment