Monday, January 11, 2010

Day One

It is the beginning a new Dynasty. I will have to let you know where I am starting tomorrow because I don't own a scale and probably never will. I don't want to turn into a obsessive person weighing myself every time I go to the bathroom and I know that I have to ability to do just that. So I usually use the days I have to go to my mother's as weigh in days. The first day is always hard trying to change a bad habit.

I didn't get a chance to use my treadmill...okay I can't use excuses because for me it is 100% pure laziness. Looking at my treadmill and having to move my lazy boy chair and plug that darn thing in is it like asking me to climb a mountain with a boulder strapped to my back. I know I have to start doing that to ensure any progress in this journey and Jess T from scrapbooking had a wonderful idea to do the corepoweryoga thing, but I can't get pass the kid thing. My folks are leaving for the next three weeks and I can't really count on Chris to come home at a decent time, so I have to suffer through my dislike of the treadmill for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment