Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snowy Days

It is never easy to do anything when you try to plan out your days. Something is always coming up like the snow today. Getting all the kids together and Chris set up for the weekend was going to be a challenge enough, but now you throw the snow into it and Yuck. Not really in the mood to set up the meals so I know the kids get meals to eat or make the lists of what Chris needs to do inorder to get the kids off to school tomorrow. On top of all the planning needed, poor Nick got one of his bloody noses in the middle of the night. So he didn't get the sleep he needed for school today. I am hoping getting into the new house helps with that too. The blowing air of the furnace really reeks havoc on the nose.

So today I still had to fun errands but didn't really feel like running to a bunch of stores with the two younger ones. So I opted to go the the versatile Target and spend a few extra dollars to get it done in all one spot only to spend more than I wanted on stuff we didn't need yet. Why does Target do that to you. It is almost like it has a way to open your wallet for you. Then I get home to find out that my IPOD doesn't work anymore. So no road tripping music for me, and I am not sure if I want to buy another one or not. I guess that can be my January Resolution reward if I stick to my plan. We will see...it just so happens that my treadmill has an ipod dock on it to listen to your music. So as I am frustrated that a $300 piece of technology doesn't work anymore, Tubby Tony gives Jayna a right hook to her face and gives her a bloody nose. Wows er we have blood everywhere. Tony is a bruiser!!

Now I guess I need to focus on my driving and making it to the the cabin for my much needed break. See you guys Sunday for the next leg of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment