Sunday, January 3, 2010

2010 Project

Okay I know that everyone makes New Year's Resolutions and almost everyone breaks their New Year's resolution with in the first two weeks of the new year. So why am I doing this? Because I hear that goals written out and/or spoken have a greater success rate of becoming real. So actually my new year doesn't start until January 11, 2010. That is after MY weekend away or as I am now referring to it as my detox weekend. My weekend away from family and stresses of life.

After that fine weekend I have the rest of the year to look forward to, SO I am tackling this year a little different. I am officially entering the next decade of my life...the 30's and I want to change a few things in my life. I haven't officially laid things out yet but I know change is coming. This blog is 100% about me, myself, and I. I know that sounds a bit selfish, but yeah if you don't put yourself first who will right?

So hopefully the next time I blog it will be a nice detailed plan of
JESSICA CARVELLI'S HAPPINESS PROJECT 2010
Stay Tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment