Thursday, January 21, 2010

A New Chapter In Life

What a difference a week really makes in your life. I started my classes yesterday and was a bit scared before starting them because I haven't done a chat online class before. Well I have come to the realization that online classes are just like physical classes. There are still a few students that like to talk to hear themselves talk, except this time I have to read them in a chat room. It will be interesting how this works out.

I hope this time around classes will be more interesting too. Chris says this is my last time in school so do it right. I guess you can say that and two year seems like forever, but really time flies now...look January is almost over and the weather is getting warmer too. It is weird to say that I am in graduate school. The pressure is on even more to succeed because with this economy jobs are slim. My class has 21 students in it, so that means there are 21 other people to fight for jobs when I am done here. My only luck is that half of them already have jobs and need to licenses to keep them.

So I have to focus now and live one day at a time right.

No comments:

Post a Comment