Thursday...what can I say some times being a wife is just like having another kid. I know that the life of a wife isn't glorious and the things we need to do are things no one else will do. I thought it was enough to have my four kids in order...that includes clothes, baths, and eating. Why do I have to make sure my husband gets packed for HIS weekend away from the family. Frustrating how that works and then it is my fault when his clothes don't make it into HIS suitcase. I don't remember him packing my bags for my weekend away. Oh well enough venting, getting ready to move is already weighing us down.
The entire basement has become our dumping grounds but once we no no let me rephrase that I start organizing things where are we suppose to put it? The kids stuff can't go in their rooms yet and as well as the rest of the house. Isn't the purpose of cleaning is to find a spot for everything? So what happens when the spot for the stuff is in our addition, then I am left just shuffling things around and getting more frustrating as the seconds go. Plus having to do it with little kids under feet doesn't go well since Tony repeatedly shows us that stairs are still too dangerous for him. Once again when I though Chris was watching him, Tony tumbled down the stairs.
I have to let it go, because stress isn't suppose to be good on the body either. So deep breaths!!! Okay I am good again...too bad I am not suppose to have that glass of wine:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment