Tuesday's Weigh In: 141.5 lbs (down 4 lbs)
I took the usual weigh in time at my mom's this week and the scale was nice and read 141.5, maybe this month I will be out of the 140s. I also can see myself rethinking what I eat. Last nights meal was pasta (my family loves that), but I know it isn't the greatest thing to eat either SO I fixed myself a baked potato instead. It was still good and I didn't have to feel icky after that. Plus tonight I have been craving a hamburger, not the icky greasy kind either, but an actual burger. So I went ahead and made burgers for the family and I am proud to say I only ate one and a couple waffle fries. Here is the kicker though...I am usually the human vacuum cleaner and I hate to see the left overs thrown away, but I threw the extra half of burger away because I asked myself...am I hungry? Nope and away it went in the trash, my former self would have ate it and then regretted it later. I have to keep asking myself those questions before I eat and not afterwards.
Now I just have to get motivated to do the decluttering...I think it helps to have a goal. So Friday when the kids are at school, I am going to drive by Goodwill and do a drop off after Jayna is in school. Okay, I know baby steps...hehe!!! As long as they are forward progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment