Sunday, February 28, 2010

For Real??

I got a chance to get out of the house, unfortunately it was the first night the kids got in the addition. Getting out of the house is great and a rare occasion, but wondering what the kids are doing can ruin the night too. Oh well, I still got out.

The month is at the end of it and I have to say that moving is really the only way to declutter some one's life. In just about three days we have accumulated a crazy amount of trash and we are still going. It is amazing how fast the trash can build but that is okay if we can live simpler. I can honestly say nothing is getting into this addition without my approval and our clutter is getting down there.

Next month is money matters and boy can you say money matters. In this economy every cent matters and furnishing this addition has drained any savings I have built, so in order to recoup some of that and get things back into perspective I have decided to go on a money "diet". Like my first month, I am going to have to keep track of my spending habits in hopes to figure out how to curbed it.

Also with this addition, I can get back on track with my first months ambition too. I can actually get back on the treadmill YEAH :-( So here I go AGAIN.

No comments:

Post a Comment