Tuesday, February 23, 2010

A Month In Review

It is hard to believe that February is almost over and I feel like I just started this month off. It is Tuesday and a day for updates. Like all ladies out there, the scale isn't always your friend. Today at my mother's for my weekly weigh in the scale read 143 lbs (up 1.5 lbs) but I am not too worried because of certain factors that have left me bloated and other fun things. So, I am not too worried about that and on the other hand. I have brought up 5 bags of donations to be picked up for Lupus tomorrow and everyday I am motivated to bring up more things. Unfortunately I wasn't able to get more upstairs because our water heater down there decided to take a leak and got a lot of stuff wet so now I have to let it dry out.


Now we are underway on the inspections again, but unfortunately Chris is running around the city as I type this trying to get a few fittings to finish up the gas air test for tomorrow or by the time I get this post done today. So I will let everyone know how that goes later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment