Saturday, February 20, 2010

Follow Through

I guess that is something that needs to be worked on besides softball. Nothing frustrates me more than anything than if someone tells you that they are going to do something and then never does it. This happened to me AGAIN with Chris and this time it could have had some disastrous results. I think everyone remembers my rant when I got my speeding ticket this last fall and how it ruined my perfect record, well I guess Chris forgot that he was suppose to pay that ticket but some how remembered to pay his parking ticket.

Well long story short, I got a letter in the mail today telling me that I have not payed my ticket or appeared at my court date. Luckily I got the mail this time or who knows if I wouldn't have gotten the letter. So now in addition to running around all over the city paying bills that never got sent out in time on Monday, I get to run over to Stillwater and pay this ticket. I guess I know where this weeks grocery money is going to go.

Frustrating and somehow this is going to be my fault too!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment