Thursday, February 18, 2010

February???

February is coming to a close and what have I done? Not much but I don't feel so bad about that either. I did clean out my room and maintain some type of declutter in the addition. I haven't let too many things make their way into the new space yet, and hopefully now with the inspections happening we are moving in real soon. Otherwise I am going to lose my hair with the drama unfolding around here. Yup, I am going to do it. I am going to make that Lupus Foundation pick up date. When I originally looked at the next pick up time (27th) I thought to myself that it was so far away and I couldn't wait that long. Well truth to myself I never did make it to goodwill to drop off the bags of stuff I hauled out of my room so hanging onto it for another week isn't going to make a difference. Then for sure it is going to make it out of here because someone is actually going to take it away. So here I go making that deadline!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment