Tuesday is here and that meant weigh-in time, and the scale read.....139.5 lbs. I am out of the 140s and I have this addition to thank. Running up and down the stairs is really doing something for my legs. I really think that is the reason because just this morning I had to go up and down those stairs at least 5 times getting the kids ready for school and myself. Just getting out of the door is going to be a half an hour work out from now on.
February's resolution is still going strong as long as we are still moving things into the house. Chris has moved the contents of the basement upstairs and now I get to go through the stuff to figure out what we want to keep. I am not think much will be kept.
March's resolution...Tuesday...$25.00 on gas for the van. Not bad but still have to go grocery shopping tomorrow.
Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment