Tuesday was here but unfortunately my mother's scale took a dump so I couldn't get my weekly weigh in, but I do feel better. I actually got out of the house and took a walk with the kids to the park. If you can picture my house, you will realize that every way out of here is up a killer hill, so that means a killer work out just to get to the park. My legs felt it after that walk. It was great, now I just have to motivate myself to do that everyday.
I guess things are going really well around here and my only grip is that Chris has to work so much, both at his job and at home. I can see it in the kids' faces when he comes home and goes straight to working on the house that they miss him. It is tough to try and put it into perspective for him that the front of the house isn't so dire like the addition was because now we have the space and it is getting nicer out so we can go out too. I just hope Chris doesn't burn himself out.
On the other hand I hope it doesn't burn me out either, because when he comes in for the night when it is dark out he is crashing as well as I. This with four little ones having to be put to bed, yes Jasmine too, it is a tough job for just one. For example; last night was bath night and the addition was great because now all 4 kids can get clean at once and we don't have to wait in lines, but without Chris's help it was frustrating to be in two bathrooms at once and running around the house getting the 4th what she needs too. Or when I am in the middle of folding the 5 loads of laundry in my room and Chris wants to go to bed. Instead of helping fold laundry, he lays down in it or pushes it on the floor and expects me to finish it later. Not really when it was only 8:30 at night.
Okay enough for the venting but it would be nice for once to have two parents around to deal with the kids.
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment