Wednesday, March 10, 2010
2nd Attempt
I went grocery shopping again and this time it went better than last. I didn't forget the calculator and had a detailed shopping list. I was able to go in and walk out with $96.00 worth of groceries that will make seven meals for a family of six. Not too shabby to say so myself. Plus by making the grocery list and knowing exactly what I was buying, I was able to find an error in the bill and get a $1.25 refund. YEAH!!!! Plus that left me with a few extra bucks and we did our pizza night tonight for $9.99 at Papa Murphy's and the weekly trip to Target cost me another $20.00. I think we have started off the week okay. So I am left with $75.00 for the rest of the week and only gas for the van on the horizon. I think I can do it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment