It is that day again and I went to the scales...141.5 lbs. Not bad considering I haven't exactly stayed true to healthy eating, but now that the treadmill is un-earthed from the garage I don't have that excuse anymore. I am hoping to get on it this week. I just have to find that motivation somewhere too. Maybe it is buried in the garage as well.
I have done a heck of a lot better at my March resolution. I haven't dipped into my savings or used my debit card this month. So far I have been able to stick to my budget, but that has also means I am staying at the house more. BORING!!! I guess that is fitting for me since I don't necessarily like loading up four kids to go some where.
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment