I knew the next week grocery week was going to be bigger since the kids have the week off of school for spring break. So when I spent $141.32 on groceries that wasn't too bad, and hopefully that will last 'til next week. I was even able to get a few treats too. I am already thinking of next week and know that that week will be easier eating wise because of Easter. The only had part about this week is that I made my weekly menu for the grocery shopping list and had miss placed that now. So I have to wing the menu from what I remember.
Now on the flip side, grocery shopping with kids is never fun, but this particular day was harder than usual because I had the silver truck. Granted it was a beautiful day but I still had to skip all the good spots and park in the boonies because of the size of this beast. Once we got through the store (1 1/2 later), I had to find room for all the groceries, at least I was thinking ahead and brought crates. This way with the crates I could put the groceries in the back of the truck without having them slide around the bed. It did help with hauling in the groceries to the house too, but I am looking forward to using the van next week. That will be a treat since I get to bring all four kids with me grocery shopping.
Thursday, March 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment