Sunday, August 5, 2012

Pre Advocare 24-Day Challenge (NIGHT BEFORE)

The night before the start of the 24 Day Advocare Challenge is just the calm before the storm.  I am looking over the stuff that I need for tomorrow and double, triple checking that I have everything is exciting.  I hope this helps me be more prepared for tomorrow.

My expectations for this challenge are...
1.  increased energy
2.  increased stamina
3.  some body weight loss
4.  some body inches loss

I only say some because I don't want to be caught up in the numbers game, but at the same time I am ready for a change in me.  I have put myself on the back burner in the way of health for the past year and I have see my weight increase 8lbs since the last time I blogged here.  That is a bit disappointing considering I had lost 20+ lbs before and was ready to run 5Ks last summer and now I am feeling sluggish.

So I hope tomorrow is a good start and I will keep you informed how my progress is going. 

Thanks Erin for getting me introduced to hopefully a fresh start.  Anyone interested in my journey or what Advocare is let me know and I can pass Erin's contact information along. 

No comments:

Post a Comment