Here to the first morning of Day One of the Advocare Challenge, this is what I ate...
The fiber supplement drink, honestly it literally made me gag and I only made it through 3/4 of the amount before it jelled into some type of science experiment and I had to toss it. Sorry Renee, I will be doing a 4 oz shot of it tomorrow I PROMISE!!!
I did go for a 20 minute walk up our hill road that was 1.5 miles and then came home and took Nick on a 30 min. bike ride through our wilderness terrain which use to be the old Schlomka property. There were a few times I had to get off the bike to walk it up the hills because my legs were jello by then, but otherwise good I think.
Now I am working on the chocolate mocha breakfast shake, which is good but I think I am going to try another flavor next time, this one tastes a bit like a melted fudge bar to me. It is mid morning here and I am taking advantage of the fruit that I have laying around here. So for the first morning where I really don't have much going on it is going very well.
Monday, August 6, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment