This particular month has flown by with the weather getting nicer and school ending for the kids. I am glad to have carved out some time for Jasmine because she is growing up so fast. It seems like the only time we get now is when we are in the car. I understand when those commercials tell you to use the car to talk to your kids because they are stuck in the car with you. So far softball is fun for her and I hope that she keeps at it but I am not sure if she will continue doing it next year or not. I don't really want her to feel like she needs to because that is what I did growing up. I have to face that her love is horses and that will take center stage as she grows older and is able to participate in it more.
Softball continues for another month so at least I get to hold on to that for a bit longer and then I will lose her for a bit in July when she stays at Jerry and Pat's for a few weeks, but hopefully she comes back from that happier and more content with the family. Then it is the big Disney World trip and for sure she will be sick of the family again especially of her siblings.
Tough to think my oldest girl is going to be 12 already in a few months. AHHHHH, where does the time fly?
Monday, May 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment