As school is ending with the kids, it is time for my to think of what I am going to do soon. It is hard to believe that I have been home for two years already with the kids and without the unemployment that I have been receiving it would have been extremely painful. Now that it is coming to an end I have to think about going back to work. I never say myself as a stay at home mom and it has taken me along time to get comfortable with that, and now it is time for me to look back at the job market.
I figure that if I don't start looking now that I will miss the opportunities that are out there. So I have started by updating my resume and applied district 622 and 62? (south washington). It is nice to think that I don't have to get that full time position and that we can make it if I get a part time job too. Daycare won't kill us as much now that Tony isn't consider an infant and Jayna is part time with preschool. I probably won't be making anything until Jayna gets into Kindergarten, but just to get my feet wet again in the job market would be nice too.
I won't be to sad if the search takes a bit of time unlike before when I was stressing about every rejection letter I got, because now ever rejection letter I get I get to see another day of Tony in his cute pink books. And if you missed the picture of Tony in is feet fashion check out the carvellicrew blogspot for the pictures. This little guys amazes me with his wit and brains every day and his cute little grins that searching for a job isn't as urgent as I thought it was.
So we will see what June has in store for those applications that I sent out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment