Tuesday, May 4, 2010

April a FLOP

So April came and went with nothing, notta, niltch. Not one date night and I can probably count on my hand the minutes we actually spent in the same room. Oh well I can't change other people, but hope that they are happy and only focus on myself right? I understand that Chris has been stressed out about work and over working on the house too so I have been trying to be more laid back so I may not have spent time with Chris, he did get more lonely time (Nick's terminology).

He got to spend more quality time with Ben-O and his guy pals too. I think in the past month Chris got out more alone than our entire time we have been married. Not to say that he didn't go out before but that is usually with me or with one kid or another. I understand that lonely time hard to come by with kids and when it stress out the other to be left with the kids it is easier to stay at home, but for the sake of your mental health persona time is necessary.

I know all mothers have gone through these times and some how we will survive right?

No comments:

Post a Comment