My girl is away for three days on a school trip (deportage) and I don't know what to do. This month has been wonderful and I love spending time with Jasmine. It is hard to believe that she is going to be 12 already in September. Where does the time go? I think helping out with her softball team is a great way to spend some quality time with her because of all the driving we have to do for the team. She comes up with some of the craziest topics to talk about in the car and I hope that stays that way.
Besides the softball games, we have had a chance to go out on the 15th for our girl time and it was fun just sitting back and letting her take the wheel (not literally yet). She comes up with the goofiest things to do. We went to Applebee's to eat and she orders a salad!!! Ha ha, the oriental chicken salad and a strawberry Lemonade. I am proud to see that she is growing into herself and more confident too.
On a side note, I was proud of all my kids the other day. We went to Wendy's to celebrate their fundraiser night and my kids were actually well behaved. They weren't the screaming kids you hear sometimes and they actually sat in their seats to eat!!! I am amazed at how they are growing up and when necessary they can get along. Funny how growing up can change sibling rivalry.
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment