Tuesday, May 4, 2010

May!!!!

Got to love May!!!! It is getting nicer out and the kids are almost out of school and I think I will like this month's resolution better too. It is JASMINE AND ME month.

This month I am going to try and spend more quality time with her and her alone. I know it is hard for her being the oldest and everything so I hope this will help. It is going to be a little bit easier since I am helping out her softball team and therefore I can't bring kids with me to the practices. Plus I already have a night of scrapbooking scheduled for us on the 15th and I am looking forward to hitting the horse track with her too. Okay I know that sounds bad but she is really into horses and watching the cable show Jockeys. She watched the Kentucky Derby this year and knew the names and characteristics of most of the Jockeys and the names of half of the horses in the race too. She was explaining it to me. I love listening to her when she talks about stuff she really loves so horse racing is really about the animals and not the money.

Plus next month (I know it is June) we are going to join the ranks of the Twilight Saga obsession and see the next movie of the saga on the release night, so if anyone wants to brave the theaters with us YEAH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment