Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Has It Really Been 6 Months

I look at all the months I have lost but and realize how much this blog has kept me on track and how crazy my life has gotten. Maybe some of that has to do with the three classes I had this last semester or stress, but I am looking forward to getting back on track.

I am striving to end this year on a good note and increase my own spirit, because I find that if I am happy with myself my outlook and attitude towards my family is happier too.

So the first step is healthier me again....I gained a few lbs back because of my Monday study sessions at Perkins so I am starting again at 142 lbs. and today I walked/ran on the treadmill again for a half an hour. Yeah Me!!!! It felt good to do that again and hopefully that can continue now that I unburied the treadmill in the garage again.

So here is to a great end of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment