Wednesday, July 7, 2010

July

It has been a long time since I have looked at my monthly resolutions (partly because of the not having a computer thing), but I have just heard that I am in the hunt for a few jobs yet. I am not sure if that is a good thing, but I will take what ever I get. It is hard to think that it has been two years already and Tony has never been in a daycare situation.

On a different note though, my January resolution is still going strong (137.5 lbs) and feeling better too. I am hoping that it helps with all the walking that I am expecting to do in Disney World.

July is starting off here and the resolution is Back To The Basics. I am not sure what I was thinking of when I wrote that one, but I think that means getting back to cleaning. Now that we have more space, there is a lot more things to keep clean. I think if I get a job I for sure am going to get Merry Maids' help here LOL. Okay even if it was once a year it would help to get a deep clean right before the holiday season. Or maybe I just need to get the cleaning brushes in the kids hands, there are four little Merry Maids right there.

It is hard to think that the year is half way over, but so far it is looking good. Taking charge of life it great.

No comments:

Post a Comment