Monday, April 12, 2010

12 Days Into It

We are almost half way through the month and I don't have much to report of this resolution. We were blessed with time together on the 1st when we celebrated Caden's Birthday with the benefit, but I think that was the last time we had "lonely" time (Nick calls it that). We did have Easter with the family but that as all moms know is stressful, but unless it is a holiday Chris doesn't take much time off. With the building of the house we are always on the go so I don't think that is going to change right now either. I think I should have had Chris and Jessi month in July when he thought he would have more time, but who would have thought we would have this beautiful weather. This weather for sure has sped up the building process,which is good for us bad for any quality time we might want to spend together.

The blessing to the addition is that we have a hour or so to relax, but after scrambling to get the kids to sleep and other end of the night things we are TIRED. So sitting on the couch falling asleep is about it for us. At least we are in the same room right? Oh well maybe in July right?

No comments:

Post a Comment